GED Graduates Admission Process
Applicants who have met equivalent diploma requirements through the
General Education Development (GED) tests will be admitted upon
receipt of documents stated below.
Complete an application for admission.
- ACT or SAT scores may be used for placement purposes.
Provide documentation showing immunizations. To ensure the health and safety of our campus, immunization against communicable diseases is extremely important. The following vaccinations are required of all first-time freshmen and transfers.
- Meningococcal vaccine
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Polio series
- Tetanus (Td or Tdap)
- Hepatitis B series
Documentation of these immunizations must be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services prior to enrollment.
For complete Immunization Requirements and printable form, click here.
Please complete the Immunization Form and return it to:
Office of Enrollment Services
Potomac State College of WVU
75 Arnold Street
Keyser, WV 26726
- You may click on the first link below to apply to Potomac State online.
- You may click on the second link to download and print an application and then mail it to our office.
- You may contact our office at (800) 262-7332 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have an application mailed to you.
Click here to apply online . You will be directed to a secure web site to complete an online application.
Click here to download an Application for Admission. Please note that you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this document.