Freshman Admission Process
Complete an application for admission.
Submit an official copy of final high school transcript. If the applicant is still completing high school, an official high school transcript for the classes completed so far should be submitted in addition to the final high school transcript when it is available.
Submit official copies of ACT or SAT scores.
Provide documentation showing immunizations. To ensure the health and safety of our campus, immunization against communicable diseases is extremely important. The following vaccinations are required of all first-time freshmen:
- Meningococcal vaccine
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Polio series
- Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis (DTaP, Tdap, DT and Td)
- Hepatitis B series
Documentation of these immunizations must be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services prior to enrollment.
For complete Immunization Requirements and printable form, click here.
Please complete the Immunization Form and return it to:
Office of Enrollment Services
Potomac State College of WVU
75 Arnold Street
Keyser, WV 26726
- You may click on the first link below to apply to Potomac State online.
- You may click on the second link to download and print an application and then mail it to our office.
- You may contact our office at (800) 262-7332 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have an application mailed to you.
to apply online
. You will be directed to a secure web site to complete an online application.
Click here to download an Application for Admission. Please note that you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this document.