Transfer Admission Process
Admissibility of students who wish to transfer from another college or university to Potomac State College of West Virginia University will be determined:
- Upon receipt of an application for admission, and
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Provided that the student meets the academic eligibility requirements as a returning student at the previous institution.
Other students may be accepted for transfer depending on review of an appeal committee.
If the applicant has fewer than 12 transferable hours of college credit then the applicant must meet the freshman admission requirements. All credentials in support of an application should be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services at least 15 days prior to the beginning of the semester for which the applicant is applying.
ACT or SAT scores may be required for placement purposes in math and English.
Provide documentation showing immunizations. To ensure the health and safety of our campus, immunization against communicable diseases is extremely important. The following vaccinations are required of all first-time freshmen:
- Meningococcal vaccine
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Polio series
- Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis (DTaP, Tdap, DT and Td)
- Hepatitis B series
Documentation of these immunizations must be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services prior to enrollment.
For complete Immunization Requirements and printable form, click here.
Please complete the Immunization Form and return it to:
Office of Enrollment Services
Potomac State College of WVU
75 Arnold Street
Keyser, WV 26726
To Apply Online:
- You may click on the first link below to apply to Potomac State online.
- You may click on the second link to download and print an application and then mail it to our office.
- You may contact our office at (800) 262-7332 or email@example.com to have an application mailed to you.
- Click here to apply online through a secure website.
Click here to download an Application for Admission. Please note that you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this document.