Welcome to Catamount Place!
This renovated residence hall features multiple living options (singles, doubles, quads, and suites), a fitness center, community lounges, a quiet study lounge, centralized laundry, cable television, electronic locks, Internet hookups for each student, and off-street parking. This building is located within a four-minute walk to the center of the PSC campus.
This building will feature a 24/7 quiet living area designed for students who are seeking more quiet and study time beyond the other residence halls where quiet hours are from 10 p.m. through to 10 a.m.
Hall Features and Amenities:
- Floors are designated by gender (55 total spaces - 32 female and 23 male students)
- Single, double, quad occupancy, and bunk options are available
- A limited number of suite-style rooms with shared full bath
- Many rooms contain a half bath
- Community lounges include flat screen TV’s and comfortable furniture
- The fitness center houses cardiovascular equipment
- A computer area offer two computers and a printer which is available to all residents
- Thermostat controlled Heat and AC
- Extended basic TV with premium Movie Channel
High speed Internet access