How to Change my Address

Change of any of the student's addresses must be done through submission of a form that is available in the Office of Enrollment services.  Students must present a current photo ID to complete this service.


           Need More Information?

            Please Contact:

            Potomac State College of WVU
Office of Enrollment Services
            75 Arnold Street
            Keyser, WV 26726
            800-262-7332 or 304-788-6820



To plan your visit please contact:

Office of Enrollment Services 75 Arnold Street Keyser, WV 26726 800.262.7332, 304.788.6820