Potomac State College to host Open House Monday February 16
Potomac State College of West Virginia University will host an Open House event on Monday, February 16, 2015.
The Open House provides an opportunity for prospective students and their families to visit the campus and interact with current students, faculty, staff, and administrators to get a glimpse of the total PSC experience.
According to Beth Little, director of Enrollment Services, “Our goal with Potomac State’s Open House is to showcase everything the College has to offer and to allow prospective students to experience the benefits of our campus first-hand.”
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. in the Church-McKee Arts Center with the program starting promptly at 9 a.m. Highlights of the Potomac State Open House include:
- An opportunity to win a $500 Book Scholarship
- Application review and admission decisions on-the-spot (bring high school transcript)
- Information sessions on financial aid, scholarships, housing, and student resources
- Academic/Student Services Fair-which allows the opportunity for questions and answers with faculty; staff from admissions, financial aid; housing; health services; dining services; accessibility services and our Academic Success Center; athletic coaches; and University Police.
- Complimentary lunch in our cafeteria
- Campus tour
- Optional tour of our agriculture facilities
Although prior registration is not required, we do encourage registering in advance. You may also contact the Enrollment Services Office at 304.788.6820 or 800.262.7332 to register or for additional information regarding the event. For more information, click here.
Christine Hess, senior admissions counselor and coordinator of the event, stated that “Participation in a Potomac State Open House event is a great step in ensuring success as a college student. Once students have visited our campus, they see the many possibilities that Potomac State has to offer and realize that it is the right choice for them.”