Potomac State College to host Open House Event February 15
Potomac State College of West Virginia University will host an Open House event on Monday, February 15.
The Open House provides an opportunity for prospective students and their families to visit the campus and interact with current students, faculty, staff, and administrators to get a glimpse of the total PSC experience.
According to Beth Little, director of Enrollment Services, “Our goal with Potomac State’s Open House is to showcase everything the College has to offer and to allow prospective students to experience the benefits of our campus first-hand.”
The day kicks off with registration and refreshments from 9-9:30 a.m. in the Church-McKee Arts Center. The program begins at 9:30 a.m. and will run until approximately 1:30 p.m. Your attendance at the open house will include:
- An opportunity to win a $500 Book Scholarship
- Application review and ADMISSION ON-THE-SPOT (bring high school transcript)
- Information sessions on the benefits of Potomac State College, academics, housing and residence life, financial aid and scholarships
- 25% off one logo imprinted item purchased at the PSC Bookstore
- Academic/Student Services Fair: An opportunity for questions and answers regarding academic programs, admissions, financial aid, housing, athletics, health services, university police, dining services, accessibility services, student involvement and recreation, library resources and our academic success center
- Complimentary lunch in our cafeteria
- Campus tour
- Optional tour of our agriculture facilities and traditional residence halls
Although prior registration is not required, we do encourage registering in advance by logging onto our website at www.potomacstatecollege.edu and click on “Potomac State Open House Events” under popular links. You may also contact the Enrollment Services Office at 304.788.6820 or 800.262.7332 to register or for additional information regarding the event.
Christine Hess, senior admissions counselor and coordinator of the event, stated that “Participation in a Potomac State Open House event is a great step in ensuring success as a college student. Once students have visited our campus, they see the many possibilities that Potomac State has to offer and realize that it is the right choice for them.”