Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
To provide access to an enriched life through a high-quality, affordable education.
By 2020 Potomac State College of West Virginia University will attain prominence as an undergraduate institution for teaching, learning and student success within West Virginia and the broader service region of the College.
PSC Strategic Goals:
- Goal 1: Engage undergraduate students in a challenging academic environment.
- Goal 2: Excel in teaching, creative activity and innovation in all learning environments.
- Goal 3: Foster diversity and global awareness.
- Goal 4: Foster collaborative partnerships to advance the mission of the College.
- Goal 5: Enhance the well-being and quality of life for the campus community, people in West Virginia, and the broader service region of the College.
- Goal 6: Develop infrastructure to support enrollment growth and to improve retention and graduation rates.
Students may receive a copy of accreditation, licensure, and approval for review by visiting the Office of the President.