Welcome Prospective Employee! We are excited you are interested in joining the Mountaineer Family. You will find WVU-Potomac State College a friendly and exciting place to work with a variety of opportunities and benefits. To view current job openings, click on the appropriate link below.
Adjunct Faculty Positions
Potomac State is accepting applications to increase its pool of adjunct instructors for future semesters, especially in the following disciplines:
- Communication Studies
- Geography (need for fall 2019, face-to-face or online)
- Geology (need for fall 2019, face-to-face or online)
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
Adjunct Instructors at PSC are expected to teach undergraduate courses and engage in teaching practices with an acute focus on documenting student learning. A master’s degree in the appropriate field is required or relevant certification for some disciplines. Interested individuals should send a cover letter (listing disciplines of interest and schedule availability) and a resume or curriculum vitae and transcripts to PSCAcademicAffairs@mail.wvu.edu .
Professional, Administrative, Staff and FT Faculty Positions
If you need help with completing the online application, visit http://employmentservices.hr.wvu.edu/how-do-i-apply.
Contact Susan Slaubaugh at 304-788-6855 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Potomac State College is accepting student applications in the area of Dining Services.
- These positions are a competitive process and we are excited to offer positions to the most qualified applicants.
- Experience is welcome, but not required. The most important qualities are attitude to serve and a strong work ethic.
- Work hours are limited to no more than 20 hours per week and may be as little as 1 shift of 3 – 4 hours.
- Rate of pay is $8.75 per hour.
- A flexible schedule to accommodate class schedules and other obligations.
For more details contact Brian Olden at 304.788.7211
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Under represented class members are encouraged to apply. This includes: minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.