Your Catamount Card is a visual WVU-Potomac State College student identification card. Your new WVU ID number replaces your SSN and is encoded on the magnetic stripe on the back of the card; please memorize your WVU ID number. Your ID card identifies you as a member of the WVU-PSC community. You should carry your ID card at all times on the PSC and Morgantown campuses.
The Catamount Card is also your key for admission to the PSC Commons, the PSC Rapids, WVU athletic, cultural, and social events, PSC Late Night, PSC health services, the PSC library, PSC computer labs, and student discounts at WVU football and basketball games (when tickets are available) and at the WVU Recreation Center ($7/day). All students on a meal plan MUST show their ID card to be admitted into the Potomac Commons.
Students must present a photo ID, such as a valid driver's license, to obtain an ID card. ID cards are issued in the Student Life office in room 104 of the Administration Building.
You should protect your card at all times. The first ID card is free. However, if you break or damage your Catamount Card, you will have to purchase a replacement by turning in your old card and paying a $20 replacement fee. If your card is lost or has been stolen you will need to purchase a replacement card for $20 in the Student Experience Office located in the Administration Building. This charge will be put on your student account to be paid within 10 days either on-line or at the Cashier’s Office located in the Administration Building.
Information concerning replacement cards, transactions, and refunds is included in the debit regulations that apply to all PSC students.
MyMountaineerCard services is a one-stop on-line shop for Mountie Bounty and Catamount Card users. Simply enter your WVU login credentials to access. Below is a listing of services available through this portal:
- Deposits can only be made electronically at MyMountaineerCard. Guests, family and friends can make an independent deposit to a user’s account and/or the user can send a deposit invitation to a guest to allow the guest to make a deposit to the user’s account if they know the Login username.
- Spending History can be checked by the user
- Report Lost/Stolen Cards
- Laundry Management (Check machine availability and hold/wait times for machines, find and reserve machines, and set favorite laundry locations)
- Managing Notification Preferences ( Users can set up e-mail and/or text alerts for account information related to their debit plans or managing their laundry.)
Catamount Debit Plan (Mountie Bounty) locations at PSC:
- Dining Facilities
- Laundry facilities in most residence halls
- Printing services in Mary F Shipper Library, Student Union, University Place, and the Academic Success Center